ANS Fabrix Features and Benefits
ANS FabriX™ is Aunigma’s solution that combines ANS PacketLok™ and other proprietary mechanisms in our suite of protocols that is simple to deploy, configure and manage ANS FabriX Security Zones. Our truly visionary solution provides unmatched authentication at the wire which enables a level of security that makes communication invisible, a process that was once thought to be unattainable. ANS FabriX performance attributes inherent with our technology operate in a wide variety of hardware environments. Top features include:
- Protocol and device operating system agnostic (SDN, Virtual or Physical architecture in both legacy and cloud infrastructures);
- designed for resource constraint legacy or modern devices (i.e. ICS & mobile) with simple to deploy/live update capability;
- on-demand communications provides magnitudes of improvement in bandwidth utilization;
intrinsic packet, session and zone level security;
- customers can select either their currently used encryption standards without alteration or opt for another data transport protection solution, where all work seamlessly within ANS FabriX Security Zones;
- mitigation or elimination of most common attack vectors: man-in-the-middle, snooping, eaves dropping, side-channel, hijacking, piggybacking, phishing, brute force, DoS/DDoS/APDoS, system/server/service hopping, and more;
- elimination of security exposures inherent with legacy IP Suite application layer protocols (e.g. SSL/TLS, PKI/RSA/Digital Certificates, IPSec, NAT/DNAT/SNAT, DNS/SDNS, RADIUS… ); and
- no compromise of information or system confidentiality, integrity, or availability.
ANS FabriX benefits creates a compelling value proposition for businesses using legacy IP Suite products or services that are exposed to common disruptive vulnerabilities, threats or attacks. Among the quantifiable benefits are:
- meeting or exceeding government or business compliance requirements;
- improvement in network QoS;
- means to cost effectively migrate from legacy systems/applications while protecting their current operability;
- solution that is easy to implement and manage;
- mitigating the network logging white noise clutter or “false positive” intrusion alarms;
- requiring minimal IT resources or skills to operate —
- fully automated solution once deployed;
- eases network load with on-demand sessions;
- integrates seamlessly with current network management and SIEM tools or systems;
- highly suitable for protecting legacy while migrating to modern infrastructure, and only solution securing the Controller Plane on SDN!
The primary benefits of value realization will be through the degree of threats and their risks that are mitigated, leaving one primary attack vector, the physical device… This vector will be persistent in nearly all situations and can only be address through strict policy enforcement and comprehensive monitoring. ANS FabriX is not the end-all solution or silver bullet, it is a bullet with a whole lot of silver…. We keep the bad guys out while allowing the good guys access…. With a future proof solution!