Aunigma Network Solutions Partners
Aunigma is committed to building strong, mutually beneficial partnerships that provide conduit to a worldwide customer base in our targeted vertical markets. In 2015, Aunigma has partnered with two of Global IT Service Corporations as Preferred Servicers and we are continuing to seek additional partnerships with several key Global IT players with forward thinking services and technologies complimentary to our respective company’s which create definitive differentiation in the marketplace.
To find out more about becoming an Aunigma partner, please contact us to discuss potential relationships and synergies.
Aunigma works with technology partners that offer best-in-class hardware and software solutions in order to create compelling business-driven value for our customers. Our core technology partner is Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama USA auburn.edu.
Aunigma partners in networks and communities that make available world class development tools and state-of-the-art platforms. At Aunigma, we are focused on addressing the flaws and weaknesses within the current network communication protocols to develop future proof technologies and solutions.
Aunigma is committed to building strong, mutually beneficial partnerships that provide conduit to a worldwide customer base in our targeted vertical markets. We are currently discussing channel partnerships with several key industry players and actively seeking forward thinking sales and distribution partners that want to offer the most secure, high performance IP communications solutions in the market today.
Aunigma’s strategic service partners (Preferred Servicers) assist Clients with the initial ANS FabriX Proof of Concept (PoC) process and provide a seamless continuation of work effort. Preferred Servicers execute planned deployments without lapse or learning curve to maximize the; PoC value, Client timeline and return on investment (ROI).
Aunigma is currently a member of or represented in a number of Industry communities and organizations such as:
- Security Innovation Network™ (SINET) security-innovation.org,
- Smart Grid Interoperability Panel-Cyber Security Working Group (SGIP-CSWG) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology csrc.nist.gov,
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) tagonline.org,
- Atlanta Technology Partners (ATP) atpconnect.org,
- Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) tiaonline.org,
- ASIS International asisonline.org,
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) isaca.org, and
- ISSA – Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) issa.org.